Saturday, July 31, 2010

emmaline

meet Emmaline she is my adorable cousin who asked for weeks and weeks that i do a post on her so i will tell you some things about her.
1) she is always happy and if someone isn't she make sure that they are in a matter of seconds.
2) she is SO cute!
3) she loves nail polish, make up and all other girl things.
4) whenever she is at my house one of the things she always asks is to wear my shoes.
5) she is such a girly girl
6) and the last thing i am going to tell you is i cant tell you how much I LOVE THIS GIRL !!!

2 comments:

  1. Chloe, This is Emmaline. Thank you for putting me on your blog. Thanks for the nice things you said about me. I have my hair braided and I am going to Bear Lake to stay at my cousin's cabin tomorrow. I miss you! I love you. Emmaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't seen u in so long u need 2 come over and play with LE!

    ReplyDelete